1 July 2005: Established
5 June 2009: Latest revision
As a business that handles personal information, we obey the Personal Information Protection Act (a Japanese law) and related laws, use the personal information appropriately, and have implemented reasonable security measures to prevent loss, misuse, or unauthorized access of the information. When appropriate, the rules and measures for handling personal information are reviewed and updated.
- 1. Collection and Protection of Personal Information Personal information is collected using proper means and only as necessary for business. Crestec defines personal information as information that can be used to identify an individual, such as name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, and we have implemented measures to prevent misuse of this information.
- 2. Use and Management of Personal Information If personal information will be used for any purpose other than those listed below, the information shall only be used if the person (the person who can be identified using the information) has agreed in advance.
(1) To respond to questions or to send materials, such as requested estimates.
(2) To send requested products.
(3) To create printed materials, such as business cards or lists of names.
(4) To create or manage websites.
(5) To manage company employees or contractors.
Crestec also carries out necessary and appropriate measures in order to protect personal information.
- 3. Disclosure, Correction, and Deletion of Personal Information Unless required to comply with an official request under the law, personal information will not be disclosed to third parties. In addition, if it is necessary to provide the information to a subcontracted business or individual, a nondisclosure agreement shall be used to ensure that the personal information is protected and used appropriately. If you would like to correct or delete your personal information, we will comply with your request promptly once your identity has been verified. However, if your identity cannot be verified, we will not be able to comply with the request.
Inquiries Regarding Personal Information
676 Kasaishinden-cho, Higashi-ku, Hamamatsu-shi,